Finest Chile Roaster in the Business!
Chili Grill, holds 12 chilies.
2.5 lb. shipping weight.
Looking for a great Low Fat Recipe?
Tuna Stuffed Poblanos
• 3 ounces reduced fat or Neufchatel cheese, softened
• 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
• 1.5 ounce can fancy white albacore tuna in water, reduced salt
• 1 – 2 ounce can chopped green chiles
• 2 tablespoons green onions, very finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
• 4 medium poblano peppers, seeded and cored (leave whole)
Mix cheese and mayonnaise in a medium bowl and beat with mixer until smooth. Add tuna, chiles, green onion, minced cilantro and ground cumin. Mix well. Spoon tuna mixture into prepared peppers. Cover and chill for at least 2 to 3 hours.
These can be served raw, or cook ’em up in the Chile Grill !